|Aulia Pradipta L||76||76||0.5||78||39||62||63|
Final Score ETHICS (2013 V2) – 30 Dec 2013.-
|Nama||B – Int||C-MT||kE||E – Pro||Eprofin||F – THE||G – R|
|Andri Putra P||76||76||0.8||80||64||76||73|
|Ivan Naufal M||78||81||0.6||78||46.8||70||69|
|Anantama Karis F||76||76||0.8||80||64||76||73|
|R M Alif Bryan R||76||76||1||85||85||76||78|
|M Kemal Maulana A||76||78||1||85||85||83||81|
|Taufik Ariesta H||78||76||0.6||78||46.8||78||70|
|Yasmin Nabila R||81||78||0.6||78||46.8||83||72|
|B Darendra N||81||81||0.6||78||46.8||83||73|
|Luthfi Rizki P||78||76||0.6||78||46.8||83||71|
|Aulia Pradipta L||76||76||0.5||78||39||0||48|
Missing : Ken Chester – task interview
Aulia Pradipta – THE
Take Home Examination
Subject: Excellent Ethics (class of 2013_v2).
This exams must be typed in MSWord 2010 or 2007. Issued 30 Nov 2013, Date of Submission Wednesday 04 Dec 2013 at 14.00, (from coord to teacher). Everyone sent the file directly to coord. Then Coord make it to one folder and transfer to teacher in zip format.
The file name is your nickname .
Write on the first page the following items,
1 . full name 2. Student’s number 3. Your email ,
4 . Cell-Phone ( this is necessary if there were corrupted files ) 5. Group’s number.
Forbidden to do a copy / paste of your friend’s paper or from other docs, so everything has to be fresh new from your thinking . In case of Copas Both jockey and horse will have severe penalties . This test is an individual test, must be done by yourself.
Develop all your brilliant ideas, there is no minimum and a maximum pages for this Take Home Exams . Write down consecutively from the first number to the end in English (Indonesian can be used to help you in special case).
A. Project of Excellent Ethics (PET).
1) Write the title of the Project.
2) Write down the names of your group members ( include your own , mark the chairman ) .
3 ) According to you who is the most active , and most spirit, so that your group success in completing the project . And explain why.
4 ) Tell me about all the effort and the task of your group’s project with your own words at least one page , include your role and your participation in the group .
5) What Lesson-learned do you obtain ? Does it mean something for you ? Elaborate and explain more longer.
B. The problem of corruption in Indonesia. (Korean *).-
Develop proposals and ideas to address the problem of corruption in Indonesia for the present and the future, taking into account that you’ll become one of the leaders who take an active role in society.
For the Korean*, tell us how Korean government manage the country against the corruption.
C. Ethics and your future .
1. Write your free opinion on Excellent Ethics lecture that you experienced from the beginning, after the mid-term, up to this time when this lecture was finished . Give opinion also if there was brilliant suggestion for the future development of this course.
2. What would you do in the future either individually or by group with friend, to be able to help the marginal people ( the poor, retarded, handicapped , orphans , less educated ) with the skills and knowledge you have.
HAPPY AND ENJOY WRITING ….. SUCCESS FOR YOUR BRIGHT FUTURE
Take Home Mid Test of Excellent Ethics 2013_v2
Issued 18 Oct 2013, Lecturer Raldi A. Koestoer.
Write down your fullname, Student No, Email and your cell-phone no.-
Submit your papers on Wednesday of 23 Oct 2013 at 12.00 (from coordinator to teacher). No limit of pages. Member to the chairman and then chairman to coordinator. Name of file is your nickname. MS Word 2010 will be preferable format with 12 points.-
No class meeting on monday the 21st Oct. Conserve your time to finish your midtest ON TIME.-
- Describe your visit and interview’s assignment, include the location and objects (5W 1H). Summarize the results of your interview with the marginal people.
- What lesson do you get from your visit and interview. What does it means for you.
- Compare their lives with your personal life.
- What would you do to be able to help or resolve their problems. As we agree in the class that students should have to help the poor people (coz after graduation you’ll be busy with your profesional job with sufficient salary then you’ll forget them all).
- Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, FOR BEING YOU. Develop your opinion freely about this Gandi’s statement, please compare with the real life situation nowadays.
- What are the most important for the future leadership of your era in the next decade coming years. Elaborate your opinion.
- What is the relation between your visit and interview assignment with the ethical subject that we discuss week by week in the class meeting.
Date 07 Oct 2013
Discussion room for all member.
Amy and Hans presentation as well as group discussion can be seen in the following video….
We start now with what I called
– How the students teach the teacher –
You’ve shared your own experience lastweek,
Nextweek, I asked Marwan to present about Saudi-Arabia (culture, camel, pilgrimage, political International orientation vis-a-vis US, Israel and Middle-East).-
09 Sept 2013
We’ll talk about this nextweek. Please make a copy of the following slide.